|Letters to the Editor
To the Editor:
The Community Christmas committee would like to extend a most sincere thank you to all those who assisted with the program this year.
Your monetary donations and the gifts that you purchased helped bring a Merry Christmas to 240 children from 119 families in Carroll County.
Your caring spirit and generosity are greatly appreciated in our community and especially to the children who need a helping hand during the holiday season.
Comment on this story
|Before You Post
The Free Press Standard invites you to post your thoughts on the story in the box below.
- However, before you post, please read these few basic rules.
- Be appropriate. Posts with obscene, explicit, sexist or racist language will be deleted.
- Be polite. Posts containing personal attacks, insults, or threats will be deleted.
- Be honest. Potentially libelous statements will be deleted.
- Don't 'spam'. Posts advertising or promoting commercial products will be deleted.
- Help monitor your community. Click "Report Abuse" on any entry that violates these guidelines.
- This is your forum, with your opinions.
These posts do not reflect the views of the The Free Press Standard or its employees.