|Letters to the Editor
To the Editor:
The National Day of Prayer Task Force members would like to thank everyone who came out to enjoy the National Day of Prayer events on Carrollton Public Square May 2.
We would like to thank our local businesses that donated prizes for the participants of the “American Flag Art Contest.” They include: Paperworks, Donna’s Deli and Gionino’s Pizza. We also want to thank Sheriff Williams and Dennis Roudebush for serving as judges for the art contest. They really helped to make the day of some budding artists. Also, thanks to the ministers, our fine mayor, Bible readers, village council, county commissioners, musicians, veterans and school officials.
Words are not enough to tell you of our gratitude. Your services, generosity and involvement are what make this event successful and you are all truly appreciated. It was a beautiful and blessed day of prayer, Bible reading and music.
National Day of Prayer Task Force Members
Comment on this story
|Before You Post
The Free Press Standard invites you to post your thoughts on the story in the box below.
- However, before you post, please read these few basic rules.
- Be appropriate. Posts with obscene, explicit, sexist or racist language will be deleted.
- Be polite. Posts containing personal attacks, insults, or threats will be deleted.
- Be honest. Potentially libelous statements will be deleted.
- Don't 'spam'. Posts advertising or promoting commercial products will be deleted.
- Help monitor your community. Click "Report Abuse" on any entry that violates these guidelines.
- This is your forum, with your opinions.
These posts do not reflect the views of the The Free Press Standard or its employees.